If you want to repaint the walls of the house, Vacuum Cleaners also has an important role. Use a Vacuum Cleaners before painting it aims to clean the dust so that the paint will be strong glue. If there are family members who are allergic to dust, then these tools can help to prevent allergic reactions.
Use a Vacuum Cleaners to suck up the dust on the curtains on a regular basis so that dust does not accumulate and spread when exposed to wind curtains. In order to prevent the curtain can not be separated from the tracks, then resist the upper part of the curtain while going through inhalation of dust on the surface.
Use a water spray tube when emptying the Vacuum Cleaners so that the dust gets wet so the dust will not fly anywhere or not inhaled. With the Vacuum Cleaners then clean the house activities will be lighter. Be sure to read the owner’s manual before use so that no errors prevent broken Vacuum Cleaners.
How to Choose the Right Vacuum Cleaner for You
There are various vacuum models to choose from. So what are the key considerations on what model to pick? Firstly, it is better to search what are the top rated vacuums of today to narrow down the field. Then what type of floors that your house are mostly composed of.
If your floor is mostly composed of bare floors such as tiles and hardwood floors, then it is ideal to get a top rated canister vacuum. With its long oval cleaning head will easily clean dust and dirt on the cracks and crevices of your bare floors. The cleaning head of canister vacuums also does not have rotating brush that would scratch wooden floors. Plus, most canister models feature rubber wheels that will prevent scratching wooden floors. So it is safe to use on your polished wooden floors.
Upright vacuums are better suited to clean carpeted floors because of its rolling brush, which is often called brush bar or brushroll. The rotating bristles will go deep down into carpets to remove embedded dust and dirt so for the vacuum to easily suck them all up.
Cordless vacuum cleaners are great for quick clean ups and cleaning hard to reach areas such as stairs, under furniture and cars.
Robotic vacuum cleaners offer the convenience of cleaning your floors while you just sit back and relax. This saves energy and time in doing household chores. Robot vacuum cleaners are now becoming more popular these days. It’s worth to consider getting one.
Taking Care of Your Vacuum Cleaner
- Check the bags of your bagged vacuum, or the dust bin of your bagless vacuum cleaner. It is ideal to keep them only half full so that the machine performs better in sucking up dust and dirt. It will also prevent the machine to insert too much effort or won’t stress the machine to keep the vacuum’s life span longer. You will also save electricity this way.
- Be extra careful with the power cord of your vacuum. Since it is considered one of the weak points of the device. So better pay close attention while vacuuming and don’t go far away from where the power cord of vacuum is plugged in.
- Avoid cleaning the moving parts or parts found inside the vacuum cleaner while the machine is plugged in.
- If possible, by regular cleaning and replacing parts of the vacuum when it is needed will prevent the vacuum to accumulate dirt and dust, especially in the brush bar or brushroll.
- Avoid having your vacuum cleaner to overheat. Some models are capable to automatically shuts off the machine when it is overheated. This is a nice feature and keeps your vacuum not to wreck easily.